You Are Special Patterns

You Are Special Patterns
Click on banner to go to our website

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Annie Pattern Available


I finally got another pattern ready.  I have been busy getting my new line ready for the Olde Country Cupboard site, that I neglected the You are Special site. I had new graphics added to this site. Hope you will go take a look.

This pattern is called #315 Annie's Lil' Frog.  She is about 16" tall and holds a little painted muslin frog.  I don't usually make spring patterns, I love making fall and winter items. But I have to say, I really like her. This is some fabric that I have had for years, back when my daughter was still young enough to like fabric like this. She is 19 years old, almost 20.

I have had a lot of people email about the yarn I use for doll hair. I buy my yarn at JoAnn's etc. I have put a picture of yarn below.  The color number is #135, two different styles by the same company. One is just a little thicker than the other.


Well, I still  have more dolls to get made, before I can get back to crafting for my shows. I will have a tutorial on Santa beards once I get caught on orders.

9 comments:

  1. soooo cute as always Sandy =] Ty for sharing your hair yarn too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern is so cute! I use the same yarns for my doll's hair, both chunky and thick and quick, depending on the size of my doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your hair yarn. now i know what to get when i use all of mine from Raggedy Hollow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy,
    I had to laugh, I have yards of that frog fabric. My Daughter, taught 1st grade and wanted me to make curtains for her class room. Now, she's teaching 4th, and no longer needs the fabric for curtains. LOL, I still have the fabric! Now I can make your Frog Annie Doll. You Rock!
    Hugs! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the frog fabric, I have fabric from that long ago too - Annie with frog is so cute. I also use the same yarn - JoAnn also sells a 100% wool that I like to use also. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Maxi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your new doll, she's so cute!! Nicole even likes it! Now if I can just find the right fabrics... I'm sure that I can come up with something!! See you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Все куколки очаровательны!!))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait on the TuT on the Santa Beards. I might try to make some Santa's.
    Thanks for everything you share with us.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing the doll in person when I visited is always fun, your pics just don't do your items jusitce!! They are so awesome in person, love her and all your nes stuff! Yo friend,Carmen

    ReplyDelete