You Are Special Patterns

You Are Special Patterns
Click on banner to go to our website

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finally a New Pattern


I can't believe how long it has been since I posted on this blog.  But finally got this little dollie finished, she has been sitting there naked for a few weeks.  If you wish to purchase the e-pattern or the mailed version, just click on the link on the side button.  I have to get busy finishing up patterns for this site.  The fall issue of Country Sampler just came out so I am busy making scarecrows for the ad.
Please check out my other new pattern for The Olde Country Cupboard at:  http://oldecountrycupboard.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. she is adorable!I'm still trying to catch up, this has been a busy month & the next one's not looking any slower LOL
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, she is adorable! I hate when you're gone from blogging for so long but when you are it's a good thing because you are usually swamped with orders. Good for you but miss seeing all your new Annie's and other designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! She is adorable holding her little Scottie. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete