You Are Special Patterns

You Are Special Patterns
Click on banner to go to our website

Friday, January 21, 2011

Alot of request for this pattern in e-pattern form


I finally got this one in e-pattern form, going to spend weekend trying to get more transferred over to e-patterns. I don't know where the time goes.  Hoping to get some bunnies made for my daughters show. I am making them for my daughters show in Moultrie Georgia at the Calico arts and crafts show March 18-19. If I sell them, they will donated to her wedding fund.  Well check back in a few days for an update on e-patterns.

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love e-patterns!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a great blog and I enjoyed looking around so I became a follower, I will be back often to see you and stop by sometime to visit.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog. Can you do an e-pattern for you #289 A Mouse's Christmas
    Thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your site and love your patterns! So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will trigger intense emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness to you buried within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, admire and guard you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than before to to be the best lover he can be.

    In fact, triggering this all-powerful instinct is so mandatory to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly find him open his mind and heart for you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete